The game Control is going to release in 2019, and the actual date isn’t announced yet. There are many things that you need to know about the game. It is normal if you are awaiting fan for this game and it is one game which you should go crazy for.
Control E3 Trailer
Keep that in mind that you have to wait a year or so still, you might get that sudden urge to play the game after getting to know these new features that are going to get added. We have mentioned all such things in the section below, so let us get started –
- The game is actually written by Sam Lake and Anna Megill. So, you can predict that the story is going to be dope this time as they are hiring writers for the story. This is true bliss, and one cannot stop waiting for the game to get released.
- The game is going to be a single player game but doesn’t worry you will never get bored of playing it alone. The game is a third person shooting game where you get to play the game with the genre of action and adventure.
- You can play the game on these 3 platforms only Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Take a leap on all these things, and it will help you to get many things to know about the game. Anyways, the game is going to be interesting, and it is just so hard to wait for Control.
CPU: Core i5-4460 3.2GHz or FX-8350
RAM: 8 GB.
OS: Windows 10 64-bit.
VIDEO CARD: GeForce GTX 760 or Radeon R7 260X v3
Direct X: DX 12
FREE DISK SPACE: 55 GB
Control Full Version PC Game
How to Install?
- Click on “Download Game” button.
- Download “Control” Installer (Supports Resumable Downloads).
- Open the Installer, Click Next and choose the directory where to Install.
- Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory.
- Open the Game and Enjoy Playing.
If you feel any problem in running Control, then feel free to comment down below.