Generation Zero is actually based on a documentary and is a really interesting game. You are going to found this game much more addictive, and there is nothing holding you back. There are a lot of things that you need to know before you get started with this game. Before we get to the game, let us talk about the gameplay of this game. So, the game is said to release in 2019, and it is going to be one of the interesting games.
Generation Zero Official Trailer
Here mentioned below are some new things about this game that no one knows. Let us get to it –
- The game is going to be compatible with PS4 and above, and you can play it anywhere and anytime. You need to use the proper version, and the controls are still on the go for this game.
- This game is an open shooter game that you can play on the go. There are many options available for playing this game, and you can use it in many other ways.
- People need to use the tactics to get a better hold on this game. It is pretty easy to have some tips to use, and once the game is released, you will get plenty of them.
The game is said to have a dynamic 1980’s track for the music and VFX. It is going to be a rhythmic yet terrible sound for such gameplay. Let us keep our fingers crossed and wait for the game to be better than anything.
CPU: Intel i5 Quad Core.
OS: 64bit OS – Windows 7.
VIDEO CARD: nVidia GTX 660 / ATI Radeon HD 7870 – 2GB VRAM.
FREE DISK SPACE: 30 GB.
Generation Zero Full Version PC Game
How to Install?
- Click on “Download Game” button.
- Download “Generation Zero” Installer (Supports Resumable Downloads).
- Open the Installer, Click Next and choose the directory where to Install.
- Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory.
- Open the Game and Enjoy Playing.
If you feel any problem in running the Generation Zero, then feel free to comment down below.