Left 4 Dead is available for Xbox 360, OS X and for Microsoft Windows. It is the best first-person shooting game among all others provides the best gaming experience to its users. The video game is created by Valve South. The game is released on 17 November 2008. It is necessary for the gamers to play the game after knowing all the basic things about the game.
Left 4 Dead Trailer
The game contains four types of survivors, among them users need to select the best survivors. In the game, the survivors are caused by diseases of which they don’t show the symptoms. The game consists of almost six types of companions which the users need to select or play according to their choice. After that, every character includes six chapters.
More tips and tricks
It is important for the gamers or users to apply some important tips and tricks to make the easy. So, users need to know all the essential tips which are given below –
- Ready for the long haul – It means that normal player need more than one hour to complete the campaign, but the experts take only half an hour to complete it.
- Earn more choke points – It means that the users need to look for more and more choke points.
These are the best tips and tricks which the gamers should apply in their game. It makes the game easier for them to play. They always need to apply some new tips and tricks to the game.
CPU: Pentium 4 3.0GHz.
CPU SPEED: Pentium 4 3.0GHz.
RAM: 1 GB.
OS: Windows 7 32/64-bit / Vista 32/64 / XP.
VIDEO CARD: 128 MB, Shader model 2.0, ATI 9600, NVidia 6600 or better.
FREE DISK SPACE: 7.5 GB.
Left for Dead Full Version PC Game
How to Install?
- Click on “Download Game” button.
- Download “Left 4 Dead” Installer (Supports Resumable Downloads).
- Open the Installer, Click Next and choose the directory where to Install.
- Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory.
- Open the Game and Enjoy Playing.
If you feel any problem in running Left 4 Dead, then feel free to comment down below.