PLAYING NASCAR HEAT 5
In the real world of Sports, the company NASCAR holds over 1,500 races each year at over 100 tracks in 48 states in the US, as well as in Canada, Mexico and Europe. The Motor Racing World has two main competitors for the top position: F1 (Formula 1) and NASCAR. The heroic exploits of champion Drivers have given rise to epics that are told and retold around the world by countless followers, and now, Internet Games have begun moving centre-stage, pulling in countless Gamers who follow the primal urge to drive fast around the Planet. Amongst the best and most popular of these Games is NASCAR Heat 5, the latest in a line of prized NASCAR Games which actually have been Officially Licensed by the Board of NASCAR themselves.
NASCAR Heat 5 Trailer
The Game NASCAR Heat 5 is being released for the 2020 season, as the latest of the NASCAR Heat Series. The Gold Edition was released on July 7, 2020, while the Standard Edition was released on July 10, 2020. Tony Stewart is the champion for the Gold Edition, while Chase Elliot is the cover sportsman for the Standard Edition. The Platform is Xbox One, Play Station 4, and Microsoft Windows. The Engine is Unity. The Developer is 704Games, and the Publisher is Motorsport Games. The Genre is of course Motor Racing, and the mode of play can be both Single and Multi Player.
This racing video game simulates the NASCAR racing Season with the greatest authenticity, almost making the Player smell the burning rubber as he twists and turns around the track at sensational speed. But gameplay remains more or less identical to the earlier versions, except for the addition of track testing for the Single Player mode also. Some rather small changes have also been introduced to this latest version, such as the paint booth and pit stops.
Some Special Features
The Features that stand out are:
- The Gold Edition has Special Content that is fully exclusive to this version in the choice and selection of cars and spotter audio.
- New Challenge Mode presents race graphics and scenarios that simulate actual tracks and their properties.
- There are 34 new tracks which are based on famous real tracks, like Indianapolis (“Indy 500”), Daytona and Talladega. There are also five imaginary tracks which are created to be totally realistic.
- The structure for the eNASCAR Heat Pro League has been created. This is a rare opportunity for those Players who qualify to compete with a real life NASCAR Team.
- Both Newcomers and near professionals have been awarded with the opportunity for practice on Test Tracks, with a selection of simulated racing stock cars , to gain experience. This allows all Players to hone their skills individually, as well as in groups.
The really out-of-the-box Feature is the opportunity given to all Players to convert this Game into a career choice. This allows each Player to work their way to the top, from Xtreme Dirt Series right upto the NASCAR Cup Series.
NASCAR Heat 5 Full Version PC Game Download
How to Install?
- Click on “Download Game” button.
- Download ” NASCAR Heat 5“ Installer (Supports Resumable Downloads).
- Open the Installer, Click Next and choose the directory where to Install.
- Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory.
- Open the Game and Enjoy Playing.
If you feel any problem in Running Miner Mayhem, then feel free to comment down below.