Post Scriptum is getting the amazing popularity by each passing day. The game is developed by the periscope games. Players can enjoy the game at PlayStation 4. The players can also check out the huge range of vehicles. So, if you are getting confused in selecting the game, then it will be the best choice.
What are the types of sections?
When it comes to the sections of such game, then three options come forward. Here are the names of such sections –
- Infantry section – the section contains the number of roles such as sapper, light, rifleman, and many more.
- Logistic section – the players are able to transport the supplies to the front, and such section also contains several roles; for example, combat engineer, and medic.
- Armored section – In such section, the players will be able to operate the armored cars as well as the tanks. Tank crew and tank commander are some examples of the roles consisted in the armored section.
Post Scriptum Trailer
Being the commander
The players should use the microphone in order to speak with the leaders of the other sections. In the game, it is too important to maintain the communication between the members of the force. As a commander, you are required to command the force. You will create the battle plans, which can prove helpful in winning the game. In fact, it is the main responsibility of the commander to give the proper instructions to the team related to the plans.
CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K CPU.
OS: Windows 7 SP1 (x64), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 10 (x64)
VIDEO CARD: Geforce GTX 770 or AMD Radeon R9 290.
FREE DISK SPACE: 35 GB.
DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2048 MB.
Post Scriptum Full Version PC Game
How to Install?
- Click on “Download Game” button.
- Download “Post Scriptum” Installer (Supports Resumable Downloads).
- Open the Installer, Click Next and choose the directory where to Install.
- Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory.
- Open the Game and Enjoy Playing.
If you feel any problem in Running Post Scriptum, then feel free to comment down below.