Ravensdale is one of the most popular and fantastic action games that are developed by Spellbound Entertainment. Ravensdale game was revealed at the Game developer conference in 2010. The best thing about such game it has been in underdevelopment since 2007. In 2012 Spellbound Entertainment went into administration and launched a Black Forest games. This game that is compatible with XBOX, Playstation, and PC as well. Ravensdale comes with unique steam-powered incredible features and outrageously over-powered gadgetry. Before buying the premium version of the game you should understand the basic features and skills as well.
It is composed by Jonathan van den Wijngaarden and published by the Black Forest a game that is available for both single-player and multiplayer. Let’s discuss the things that you need to consider before playing the game.
- The game has been in the development since April 2013, but the concept was already written in 2008. After the successful releasing of Giana Sisters, Forest games turned its attention back to Ravensdale and decided to fund the project.
- Ravensdale is a multiplayer platform that is completely based on the cooperative style of gameplay. Players can team up with their friends and fighting hordes of orcs and goblins with the weapons.
- Players receive a lot of reward for completing each mission that can be fit to their lifestyle.
The best thing about such a game you can play it online with your friends and other players
Core 2 Duo E4600 2.4GHz.
GeForce 8600 GTS 512MB.
Radeon HD 5550 512MB.
RAM: 2 GB.
Ravensdale Full Version PC Game
How to Install?
- Click on “Download Game” button.
- Download “Ravensdale” Installer (Supports Resumable Downloads).
- Open the Installer, Click Next and choose the directory where to Install.
- Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory.
- Open the Game and Enjoy Playing.
If you feel any problem in running the Ravensdale, then feel free to comment down below.