In the list of role playing games, The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings is the most popular game. Such a game is developed by the CD Projekt Red for several platforms such as Linux, Xbox 360, and Microsoft Windows. In the many parts of the game, there is the stealth mode. In such mode, the players will basically remain undetected. In fact, they will be able to create their personal way for the certain objectives.
The Witcher 2 Trailer
Important things to keep in mind
The game is easy to play, but players should always follow some significant tips and trick. There are lots of things in the game and players are required to pay attention to all those aspects. Here is the brief description of a few aspects –
- The players should pay proper attention to the level up, and they are advised to level up wisely. Generally, players don’t focus on that, and they don’t get the desired progress in the game.
- Combat in the game is difficult, and the health of the player will not regenerate in the combat. That’s why the players are suggested to take the number of hits early in the whole fight.
- Quen sign is basically Witcher spells, and such sign basically plays an important role in the game and acts as the friend of the player.
In addition to this, players should also take a recap of the game. This is not necessary, but it will help the players on the huge level.
OS: Windows XP SP2 / Windows Vista SP2 / Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+
Memory: 1 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista and Windows 7.
Video Card: 512 MB RAM, supporting Pixel Shader 3.0 (NVIDIA GeForce 8800)
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Full Version PC Game
How to Install?
- Click on “Download Game” button.
- Download “The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings” Installer (Supports Resumable Downloads).
- Open the Installer, Click Next and choose the directory where to Install.
- Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory.
- Open the Game and Enjoy Playing.
If you feel any problem in Running The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, then feel free to comment down below.