Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory is the most popular stealth game which is created by Ubisoft. It is produced for all sixteen types of platforms. The game is available for Microsoft Windows, Xbox, and Play station 2 and Gamecube. It becomes the best video game of all time. The game is related to the agent whose name is Sam.
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory Trailer
More to Know about
In close-quarters combat, Sam contains with a knife which he used to kill or threaten the enemies. Sam can also use the knife in leaking the gas tanks and generators to enhance his stealth operations. Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory also includes various types of weapons to kill the enemies easily. The agent in the game is with all types of skills and abilities like throwing the enemies off to the railing.
The game includes various types of interesting and classic features which makes it more realistic. Some important features are given below –
- Various types of objectives and events are present in the game.
- Different types of exciting missions to play it without getting bored.
- Various types of weapons kit which the users need choose.
These are the best features which Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory provides its users. It also provides the best gaming experience to its users. Users need to complete more missions and campaign to survive long in the game. Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory is available for all platforms.
CPU: Pentium III or Athlon equivalent.
CPU SPEED: 1.4 Ghz.
RAM: 256 MB.
OS: Windows 2000/XP only.
VIDEO CARD: 64 MB DirectX 9.0c compliant video card (NVIDIA GeForce 3+, ATI Radeon 8500+)
DIRECTX VERSION: 9.0c (included on disk)
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory Full Version PC Game
How to Install?
- Click on “Download Game” button.
- Download “Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory” Installer (Supports Resumable Downloads).
- Open the Installer, Click Next and choose the directory where to Install.
- Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory.
- Open the Game and Enjoy Playing.
If you feel any problem in running Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, then feel free to comment down below.