Zone of the Enders, the 2nd Runner or also known as Anubis: Zone of the Enders in Japan, is an old era game which was developed in 2003. The game is really a great game to play if you are a fan of shooting game and it will help you to dive right into the gameplay with the view of the third person.
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner Debut Trailer
You can get so many things done with this game, and you might have heard about this game. It is so much popular in Japan, and still, people cannot get over such a game. We have mentioned some tips in the section below that can help you with Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner.
- The game is set in 2174 which is two years after the first sequel of the series of Zone of the Enders. So, you should have experienced the previous gameplay to get a hold onto the new game of this series. The previous games will tell you all about the story and the plot for the gameplay which will help you to play this game easily.
- Sneak to your enemies and try as hard as you can so that your enemy won’t spot you from a distance. This is because your attack from a long distance is not that effective as if you do from a closer side.
Get a better alternative every time, and it will help you in every situation. There will be many of them, and it will confuse you to choose up the right weapon at the moment.
OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bit)
Processor: Intel Core i3-6100 3.70Ghz or higher.
Memory: 4 GB RAM.
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 or higher.
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner Full Version PC Game
How to Install?
- Click on “Download Game” button.
- Download “Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner” Installer (Supports Resumable Downloads).
- Open the Installer, Click Next and choose the directory where to Install.
- Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory.
- Open the Game and Enjoy Playing.
If you feel any problem in running Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner, then feel free to comment down below.